Hi there! My name is Darshan, and I run a tiny software company (it's just me) called Darshan Computing, LLC. I make apps for Android™, iOS, and the web, and most of my work is open source.
BatteryBot Battery Indicator
My first commercial release is BatteryBot Battery Indicator for Android, released in 2009. There is a:
My second product, released for Android in 2015, is Noteworthy Tuner. There is currently a:
- Free version available on Google Play.
A Lock Block
My third product, also released for Android in 2015, is A Lock Block. This is available as a:
- Free app on Google Play (with in-app purchase for Pro features).
All of the above apps are open source.
I have another project in the works that I'm hoping to release over (northern hemisphere) summer 2015. I'm not quite ready to offer any details, but more will be announced as release draws nearer. It will be released concurrently on Android, iOS, and the web.
Here is a brief list of old (but possibly still useful) resources that I've created over the years:
- I composed a list of Android™ 1.5 android.R.drawable Icon Resources.
- I wrote a Qt®4 Tutorial for Ruby. It's a translation of Trolltech's Qt tutorial (for C++) to the qt4-qtruby bindings for Ruby.
- I created a write-up on how to install Gentoo/AMD64 on the Compaq Presario R4000. The information contained should be easily applicable to installing other distributions of linux on that machine as well.
- I wrote a command-line CD player for linux called cdp.